Thursday, June 22, 2006

Star Trek Disconnect, JJ Abrams at the Starfleet Academy and AOL Customer Service Caught on Tape



As a kid I watched the Original Star Trek in re-runs. It was it seemed; always on, so I saw each episode at least five times.
But I never got into any of the other iterations. Bryce Zabel posted about his and J. Michael Staczinksi's Rebooting of the Star Trek Universe and it got me thinking. Maybe the reason that I have left the franchise alone all this time is that I am simply a Star Trek purist(and if I 'm not seeing Kirk and Spock, I'm not seeing genuine Star Trek)
Word is out that Star Trek is coming back focusing on the earlier lives of the original characters with JJ Abrams at the helm. It's due out in 2008.

Customer Service ala AOL

Live Long and Prosper!
Later,
Paul Parducci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the heads-up about the new "version" of Star Trek. Personally, I was a huge fan of the Star Trek: The Next Generation, which in my mind, was the most "realistic" of the various versions of the show..........