Sunday, September 17, 2006

One of Those Great SoCal Weekends!



Friday night: The Dodgers vs The Padres . (The Boys in Blue won!) It was an outing organized by my son's school, the parents, teachers and kids are all terrific. (I've known many of them for years) and we all got hats!

Saturday: Paintball with a bunch of my closest friends. My great friend Mark is marrying his best gal Michelle and in lieu of a typical Bachelor party we did this and had a blast! For those of you who haven't played those paint balls hurt and for days after you get to show off very macho and Soldierly welts. (My son was impressed or at least pretended to be.) Then watched said son play fantastic football as he and his team carried the day!

Sunday: Hanging out with my family. Annual Church Bar-B -Que etc.
I am a grateful man!
Later,
Paul Parducci

No comments: