Saturday, October 28, 2006

Bosnian Pyramids, Helmut Schleppi and Falling Back


Just saw Helmut Schleppi's excellent film a Foreign Affair. I suspect we'll be seeing a lot more of this director in years to come.

Also have you are heard about the very strong possibility that there are Pyramids in Europe?

This weekend we in North America Fall Back, that is we set our clocks back one hour in order to get us some extra daylight (Daylight Savings Time). Unfortunately this necessarily causes it to get dark sooner- and lets me know that summer is really over. I know it's been over for a while now. But for a Southern California transplant like myself (who had his fair share of winters and snow) an endless summer would be fine with me!
Later,
Paul Parducci
PS: This is a picture I took of Big Ben. (Remember it's the clock not the tower that carries the name.)

No comments: