Friday, November 10, 2006

Freakonomics, Age of Empires 3 and Work Front Decisions



I am currently reading Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner's fascinating book: "Freakonomics." This book is essentially the economics of the stuff you really want to know about delivered with a refreshingly comfortable clarity. A wonderful read.

Currently playing: Age of Empires 3.
I have been a fan of Age of Empires since the beginning and I regret taking so long to move on to this installment. In fact the expansion for #3 has just been released and I suspect that I will be getting that soon as well.

On the work side:
"Nightmare Boss" continues to grow in popularity and I continue to polish the script for my next feature film.(the feedback from readers has been uniformly positive) As time is really the only thing any of us have to spend,I feel a tough decision coming up.
Later,
Paul Parducci

No comments: