Monday, November 27, 2006

Post Thanksgiving, Dexter and Masters of Horror


I hope everybody who celebrates it had a great Thanksgiving Holiday. I sure did. My time off included three epic Risk battles, a couple timid forays into various stores and plenty of turkey (I really like turkey-save the drumstick for me please.)

I am hooked on the Showtime series Dexter. (If you haven't been watching it, do yourself a favor and tune-in and catch-up.) Last night after Dexter I bounced over to Video On Demand where I saw the excellent Masters of Horror episode entitled "Family."Brent Hanley wrote it,(I've blogged about his work before on this site) John Landis directed it and George Wendt perfectedly inhabited the main role. (I worked with George a few years ago on a radio project for the BBC and he is a great guy: easy-going and pleasant etc.)
Well it's time to get back to work...
Have a Great Day!
Later,
Paul Parducci

PS: If you like Rockabilly and early Rock and Roll like I do check out RRRadio.com

No comments: