Friday, January 05, 2007

Ken Garabadian My Friend



Around thirteen months ago the world lost a great man and I lost a great friend and one of the most amazing people I have ever met.
He was a spiritual giant and a kind, kind man. ( and Bleeping Smart!)
We met at my first real job out of the Army and remained close for over twenty years.
I had a tremendous urge to Blog about Ken when he passed, but honestly it was too raw for me then, too personal. In many ways it still is.(Not a week goes by that I don't miss the funny emails and marathon phone calls.)
Truth be told, with Ken gone, the world is a little less fun.

Harvard Magazine has done a feature story on Ken, you can look at it here.
Every day is precious.
Later,
Paul Parducci

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, I read your article about Kenny, that was so nice, and true,yes I miss him too,Funny yes he was,smart as a whip.and he Loved his Children and Grand daughter, the apple of his eye.Have you stayed in touch with Peg?
Kenny was my brother in law I was married to his brother Jeff, that family had a hard few years with Theresa, Kens Mom passing away then pop Rico and then Ken.
I hope your well, and Thank you for your memories of Ken