Thursday, February 01, 2007

Bill Gates, Nightmare Boss and the Internet TV Revolution



Many of the readers of this Blog already know that in 2006 I created a Mobisode/Webisode entitled Nightmare Boss.
Beside being incredible fun for me to do, it quickly became an extremely popular comedy mobisode (Sprint Powervision Channel 19) as well as a growing phenomenon on the internet.
Now I have been in the entertainment industry for twenty years, I have been up and I have been shall we say not so up. But since the release of Nightmare Boss I have had a steady stream of media inquiries and attention from all parts of what I consider to be the upper tier of Hollywood Production.
Change is afoot. The way in which we are viewing and responding to what we consider to be television entertainment is in rapid flux.
Bill Gates spoke on this recently and I feel he hit the nail on the head. You can read it here.
Have a Great Day!
Later,
Paul Parducci

PS: Keep and eye out for the Nightmare Boss Short film Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
PSS: The image is from the great site TVHistory .TV

No comments: