Monday, January 09, 2006

My new dog Shadow

Paul Parducci starring in Cartoon Network's Uncle Paul Show



We picked up a great shelter dog this weekend, an eight year old smart as a whip Pug/ Chihuahua mix my son named Shadow. (he's mostly black with some white highlights here and there and weighs in at eighteen pounds-we have him on diet food he's got to knock off a coupla LB's)
His former owner had to leave quickly for somewhere so this outstanding canine specimen had been lanquishing in a county facility since Dec 5th.
So if you are in the market for a dog don't rule out checking out the animal shelters.

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men...? The Shadow knows!
Later,
Paul Parducci
PS: I don't have a dog picture yet, but here I am in a bunny suit from my Cartoon Network Show: "The Uncle Paul Show."

No comments: